Kids Yoga Term 2
Starting Monday 24th April for a 8 week term
Our kids yoga classes run in a unique way which incorporate, freedom of movement and mindfulness. These sessions help our children to find focus, trust and confidence in themselves, cooperation with others, self-esteem and self awareness, resilience and fearlessness in a completely non-competitive environment.
Weekly classes starting Term 2 Monday 24th April for a 8 week term
Mondays 4pm Teens yogis (High School age)
Our Teens we focus on a more chilled, deep stretching practice. Learning to use breathing techniques to assist with managing stress and anxiety, slowing things right down and finding time to become more present using mindfulness and contemplation.
Thursdays 3.45pm Tween Yogis (Primary School age)
Using a combination of Acro, Yoga, Dance and functional movement. These are fast paced classes where we explore our physical boundaries, moving to creative exploration thru craft, left brain right brain and finishing with mindfulness with the use of breathing techniques Our classes are full of laughter and encourage every child to love their uniqueness!
Bookings are essential or call for a trial class
8 week term $160
6 Week Beginners Course May
Thursday May 11th
Urban Yogi’s 6 week beginners courses will help you discover the basic elements of Yoga. Taught in way that allows you to explore various poses safely, here you will learn to adapt each pose to suit your bodies capabilities. We will teach you how to manage daily stress and anxiety through the use of breath and mindfulness.
This week by week introduction to Yoga will equip you with the confidence and knowledge to step onto the mat anytime, anywhere!
Includes 6 week course, week by week practice, notes and your own yoga mat to keep!
Kenmore Thursdays @7.15pm starting May 11th 2017
Inner Stillness Seated and Moving meditation Workshop
Saturday 20th May 2-5pm
- find your most comfortable meditation seat and practice yoga breathing techniques to settle into a quiet space, increasing your awareness of being present in your body
- sit in silence for 10 minutes to practice the process of meditation
- be guided through gentle yoga postures to experience the stillness that can be felt in moving meditation and then return to sit for another 10 minutes
- practice yin yoga postures to continue to deepen the heart and body connection within for healing and opening up to your intuition
- finish up with Yoga Nidra ~ a whole body awareness meditation for deep peace and complete relaxation, bringing yourself to a place where your heart is open and inner guidance is clear
Bookings essential $60
07 3149 3511
1/6 Wongabel St Kenmore, Brisbane QLD 4069